With its vision of “Professionalism, Commitment, Creativity, and Action,” as well as its underlying spirit characterized by “Plan, Do, Check, Action” (PDCA), the institute emphasizes the utilization of case method teaching, practice-led research, and application of professional expertise. Its goals for future development and its key features are as follows:
- to cultivate high-level talent for educational administration, educational evaluation, and institutional research
- to pursue academic development that is in line with current international standards in areas such as administrative management, educational evaluation, and institutional research
- to dedicate itself to assisting educational authorities at all levels in planning and implementing various types of policies as well as consulting services related to evaluation work
- to accommodate the needs for proper channels for further study and professional development required by educators, administrative supervisors, and institutional management personnel at all levels
The following goals established by the institute are set in accordance with the university’s educational objectives, while at the same time taking into account, both domestically and abroad, developmental trends in the academic theory and practice of educational administration and evaluation, the professional expertise that our faculty members possess, and the conditions of our students:
- to facilitate research and development in educational administration and evaluation, and to help students lay a solid foundation for their future career development.
- to cultivate research and development talent for various stages of academic education, and to encourage professional communities dedicated to educational administration and evaluation.
- to enhance students’ professional knowledge and skills, to help them nourish their capacity for innovative thinking, and to assist them in strengthening their abilities for knowledge building and practical applications.